TEKTON Extra Long Flex-Head Ratcheting Box End Wrenches offer the speed and ease of ratcheting box ends that stay continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to refit after each turn. Giving you ultimate access and muscle, an extra-long beam reaches deep into narrow spots and provides the leverage to turn tough fasteners. Smoothly pivoting through 180 degrees, the heads hold any angle to slide onto fasteners. They are free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. The 6-point openings provide a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the openings contact and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with 72-tooth ratchet gears that need just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move. The set includes a Store-and-Go Keeper; this compact organizer has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you are on the move.
- Extra-long beam offers extreme reach and loads of leverage
- Box end heads pivot 180° to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point openings snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads, gripping the flat sides, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5° working swing arc
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: Store-and-Go Keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
- 4-piece extra-long flex-head ratcheting box end wrenches (in.): 5/16 in. x 3/8 in., 7/16 in. x 1/2 in., 9/16 in. x 5/8 in., 11/16 in. x 3/4 in.