Also known as tongue-and-groove or water pump pliers, this tool is designed for slip-resistant grasping and turning of nuts, bolts or irregular shaped objects. These pliers offer excellent corrosion resistance. With uncoated handles, these pliers are also autoclavable for sterile environments.
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless-steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Ideal for turning objects or clamping
- Serrated jaws with 4 adjustable locking positions
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250°F
- Great for use in food production areas, pharmaceutical production or any other clean room area
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov